Friday, May 20, 2011

A Place to Share My Thoughts

I've had many websites over the years, but none of them ever had much of a purpose other than experimentation. As the name hints, this blog will be skeptically themed. What does that mean? Well, the internet is full of misinformation and deception, and I intend to use this site as a beacon of light in the darkness. Wow, how poetic and heavy-handed was that? Basically, someone needs examine this mountain of crap for what it is, and explain to it's readers why it is.

I will attempt to cover topics from internet phishing schemes to the "legend" of Bigfoot with the occasional political or religious opinion piece thrown in for the fun of it. While some of the topics may spur intense debate, I will always attempt to treat my opponents with the utmost respect we all deserve. As far as the topics I cover, I reserve the right to trash them as much as I see fit. Enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment